Come see the 2011 DWTS Tour.
Click on the "Buy DWTS tickets" link or picture for DWTS schedule and DWTS seating chart.
Season 5 kicked off with some fine dancing from Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough. Julianne Hough is the defending champ and she is going to be hard to beat this year.
Week three resulted in the highest week three scores (a three way tie for first with Sabrina Bryan, Melanie Brown, and Jane Seymour each having 27/30).
- Hélio Castroneves, Indy car Series driver - partner Julianne Hough (Season 5 Winners - 11/27/7)
- Mel B (Melanie Brown), singer and member of Spice Girls - partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2nd Place)
- Marie Osmond, singer - partner Jonathan Roberts (3rd place)
- Jennie Garth, actress - partner Derek Hough (eliminated ninth)
- Cameron Mathison, actor - partner Edyta Sliwinska (eliminated eighth)
- Jane Seymour, actress - partner Tony Dovolani (eliminated seventh)
- Sabrina Bryan, actress, singer, and member of The Cheetah Girls - partner Mark Ballas Jr. (eliminated sixth)
- Mark Cuban, owner of Dallas Mavericks - partner Kym Johnson (eliminated fifth)
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr., boxer - partner Karina Smirnoff (eliminated fourth)
- Wayne Newton, singer - partner Cheryl Burke (eliminated third)
- Albert Reed, model - partner Anna Trebunskaya (eliminated second)
- Josie Maran, supermodel and actress - partner Alec Mazo (eliminated first)
- Week 1: Cha-cha-cha & Foxtrot
- Week 2: Quickstep & Mambo
- Week 3: Tango & Jive
- Week 4: Waltz & Paso Doble
- Week 5: Samba & Rumba
- Week 6: Viennese Waltz & Salsa
- Week 7: Mixed Latin Rounds
- Week 8: Mixed Ballroom & Latin Rounds
- Week 9: Mixed Ballroom & Latin Rounds
- Week 10: Favorite Ballroom & Latin Dances
- Week 11: ?, Favorite Dance Routine of the Season, & Freestyle
DancingWithTheStarsTickets.COM is not associated with the DWTS fan club.